.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE VIBRATORS

Tagged along with my old lady and her mate wayne to see this classic '77 british punk band they love called The Vibrators at The Arthouse on sunday night...

They were fuckin rad, the singer looked like some kinda grizzled fisherman and busted out all this tasty shit on his guitar. The crowd was real rowdy and friendly too, we wuz flyin all over the place....
Heres a pic of my fresh white shoes after the gig...

So good to see a band at the arthouse too, been a long time. The band room is padded with all these random coloured raggedy ass pillows and sheets, and it just got that stank lived in vibe that make me feel goooooooooooood. Rad beer garden too. Got me mad excited about this party I havin there for the fifth birthday of my show...

Thanks to Matlok for drawing the poster! Click that baby and look at it big...
Check his art he do here too. Fresh to defffffffffff
http://www.hankandmatlok.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment