.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, August 11, 2011

GREAT VIDEOS OF AMY WINEHOUSE


I really loved Amy Winehouse. People would go on about her great voice but I though her song-writing and personal delivery and just general messed up soulful presence was the real thing to behold. Some of those songs, "Love Is A Losing Game", "I Wake Up Alone", shit. The record was great but it was some of these stripped back performances that people caught on video that really gave me the shivers and made me think, 'wow, what a talent right there.' Hope you enjoy and get some shivers and remember her fondly x

Here she is doing "Love Is A Losing Game" with Binky griptite on guitar


And here's a great one of her singing the Zutons "valerie". I couldn't embed it but it's a hell of a performance so make that extra click!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment