.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Friday, October 17, 2014

GARY WILSON - 6.4 = MAKE OUT (MCM, 1977)


I just got this Gary Wilson album the other week. He put it out himself in 77 and it got reissued in 1991 and then again in 2002 and then again a couple years ago, but I guess I was out getting coffee or something at those times. Anyway, the whole record is very groovy and freaky and paranoid and demented. Gary is recording in his parents basement and he's stuck on these weird teenage make out themes and obsessing over girls named Karen and Cindy and so forth. I don't know how the math works that 6.4 = Make Out, but this jam gets more and more freaky as it goes on and really comes to a climax of freakiness so hang on in till the end...



No comments:

Post a Comment