.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, March 5, 2015

TERPSICHOREAN DELIGHTS OF THE MOST LANGUID KIND

I was quite happy with this weeks improvised writings! There were floating heads and non-consensual superhero s&m interventions and squashed badgers and romantic declarations and this ode to Slow Grind Fever...

the rest at

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

TERPSICHOREAN DELIGHTS OF THE MOST LANGUID KIND

Terpsichorean delights of the most languid kind swished all around us, the vibrations in the air prodding our bodies gently in a sensual rocking motion. Through the smoke I could see the occasional arm, shoulder, elbow, buttock or ankle gyrating listlessly. Oh what a feeling it was. I supped heartily from my flask and continued letting the bass voiced dead man tell me what to do and how to do it, and how if there was something I needed, he would be my handy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment