.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, May 7, 2015

that new kendrick lamarr record



Everybody was all about his first album and it didn't sound like nothing to me, so when everybody on the innanet was all about "you gotta hear this new kendrick album it's amaaaaaaaaaazing", I just thought "yeah, whatever, you guys says that about kanye and drake and all kinds of wack shit", but then Nature Girl made me listen to it, and it is in fact ROOLY ROOLY GOOD and I can't wait to listen to it some more. He's got all kinds of different flows and interesting lyrics and the music is mad Speakerboxxxx/The Love Below-esque and there's lots of jazz cats playing all over it and it's just really hype shit. So give it a listen however you listen to things! it's called "to pimp a butterfly"


No comments:

Post a Comment