.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Friday, August 28, 2015

IN A MOMENT I SHALL USE THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS

Goodness, i have been almost as slack with my daily writing blog as I have with this bricks of gold blog. But I've written sop good ones!

read them all at

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

IN A MOMENT I SHALL USE THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS

In a moment I shall use the jawbone of an ass to make percussive sounds the likes of which your ears have never heard, your brain will fizz and your teeth will tingle one at a time in a lovely tooth buzzing glissando effect, your stomach will drop and your eyes will sparkle, the joints in your knees will rotate 360 degrees and and your shins will hum, it will be like the opposite of being kicked in the shins, that is how your shins will feel when these vibrations have travelled through the air and hit your ear drums and been transmitted to your brain and then relayed to your shins

No comments:

Post a Comment