.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, October 6, 2011

SIMONE PAGE JONES PRESENTS "THE LOVEBIRDS"



Simone is rather delightful. That's her up there on the left. She's a great singer, all round fabulous entertainer and just generally an all round gas to be in the same room as. If there was a Simone Page Jones channel on TV, I would sit around watching that shit all day.

So she has this new cabaret show she's written that's premiering this Friday night at The Arts Festival Lounge at the Arts Centre. 9:30. Usually if someone asked me to come to their Cabaret show I would smile and nod and then arrange to have myself trapped in some kind of mine shaft so I won't have to go. But so confident am I in Simone's powers of entertainment, I'm gonna go to this one!

I'm gonna be doing the radio show live from the same venue that night too, so if you can manage it, come down and hang out and so hi between five and seven and then stickaround for The Lovebirds.

It's also playing a couple other dates, 14th of October & 21st of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment