.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

on the radio, in the world 9/2/12

ON THE RADIO

Live Music Week! You probably know that by now. My show this week going to be all live, with Twerps, Stella Angelico, BJ Morrisonkle and Quang Dinh playing over 3 studios for 2 hours. It pains me to be buying and getting all these records in the mail all week and know i won't get to play a dang one of 'em on the show, but it'll still be bloody good!

If ya want ya can come down and hang out and drink some free coopers and watch the talent perform in their glass cages. Just go here and send em an email so they can put your name on the list...


Be sure to come down early so you ogle Stell!


STELL SEZ:

This is me in 1993 when I was dancing in music videos. That year in Pasadena everything would change. 6 months later I would give birth to my baby boy, Jose. His VERY WELL KNOWN rapper father still denies his paternity. Every day's a struggle but I wouldn't change a thing. Keepin' it real.

IN THE WORLD

This satdee we got SATURDAY NIGHT FISH FRY #10! @ The Gem ft. DJ's RICHIE1250 & MOHAIR SLIM for all your pork and popcorn needs...

https://www.facebook.com/events/208273465934815/

GIG GUIDE

(Double check these listings before going to the gig! Sometimes I screw up the details...)

Thurs 9th

Bob Log III, The Murlocs and Brat Farrar plus The Taco Truck will be setting up shop! @ PBS, 5pm

Soul in the basement @ Cherry w/ vince & Pierre + live performances from the 'women of soul' revue

Phil Mac does Cramps Spesh Pt 2 on Sunglasses after dark!

Fri 10th

Twerps, BJ Morriszonkle and Stella Angelico @ PBS, 5pm

Sat 11th

SATURDAY NIGHT FISH FRY #10! @ The Gem ft. DJ's RICHIE1250 & MOHAIR SLIM

Chant Down @ deep 11

The rebelles @ yarraville arts festival (4pm)


Tues 14th

The Bowers @ Tote front bar (reso)


git on out there

lurve

richie1250


To get off this list, reply saying: 'If I had my wishes, i'd wan't all the money there is. I'd want power and control over everything there is, and third, I'd want all the wishes there are to have.' Slash summed this up. 'Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah.'


LAST WEEKS SHOW




LEE SHOT WILLIAMS GETS WELCOMED TO THE CLUB

Stone Love : Playlist for Wednesday 8 February 2012

ARTIST | TRACK/SONG NAME | ALBUM TITLE | LABEL/DISTIBUTOR | COMMENTS

LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - YOU'RE WELCOME TO THE CLUB
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - HELLO BABY
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - I LIKE YOU'RE STYLE
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - YOU ARE MY DREAM
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - IT AIN'T ME NO MORE
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - BABY, BABY
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - I FOUND A LOVE
LEE SHOT WILLIAMS - I HURT MYSELF
WILLIE PARKER - I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE
AL WILSON - THE SNAKE
CHRIS FARLOWE - THINK
TOM JONES - CHILLS & FEVER
TOM JONES - LOOKIN OUT MY WINDOW
JACK HAMMER - DOWN IN THE SUBWAY
TYRONE THE WONDER BOY - SUFFER
DON HART & JAMES SHORTER - IT'S IN MY MIND
THE STONE CRUSHERS - CRAWFISH
TINY TIM - LAVERN BAKER
DANNY ZELLA & HIS ZELL ROCKS - WICKED RUBY
THE WILDTONES - THE MARTIAN BAND
THE FRANTICS - WEREWOLF
THE FRANTICS - NO WEREWOLF
KING KHAN - SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE
HOYT AXTON - SAN FERNANDO

RADIO FIRST TERMER BROADCAST WITH DAVE RABBIT

BLACK SABBATH - N.I.B
YOL AULARONG - WHISKY

No comments:

Post a Comment