.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, March 7, 2013

SATURDAY NIGHT FISH FRY @ The Gem w/ DJs Richie1250 + Tony & Sue (Exotics)


Very pleased to have Tony and Sue returning to man the left hand turntable at Saturday Night Fish Fry! There played some super skronked out electric blues last time that made my missisipi mud cake taste all the sweeter. Will I eat the crab gumbo or the pulled pork sandwiche? Will my record of Ike Turner & Tommy Hodge doing "I know you don't love me no more" arrive in time? Will the mummy get his bracelet back? 
The answers to these and other pressing questions shall be revealed on saturday night down at The Gem...


SATURDAY NIGHT FISH FRY

Second saturday of every month in the cosy confines of The Gem

Southern soul food specials from 6pm

Chicken Fried 45s from 8pm

FREE ENTRY

https://www.facebook.com/events/383172075123596/

No comments:

Post a Comment