.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Friday, April 17, 2015

BLOOD TRANSFUSION

Some good stoopid entries this week. read them at

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

Thursday, April 16, 2015
BLOOD TRANSFUSION
I got in a car wreck and I was laying in the back of the ambulance getting a blood transfusion. And the blood felt real good going into me, sweet life giving blood. What could be better. I was laying back just feeling it pump into, the waves of pleasure making me breathe heavy. Then I felt something change, the sensation was different. the fluid felt more viscous and tingly. I looked over and it was now chocolate mouse getting pumped straight into my veins. At first this was a little alarming, but it felt so good and sweet and creamy I didn't want it to stop. "Yo, EMT", I hollered, "crush some cookies up into that shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment