.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, April 23, 2015

WHEN I WAS A RACE CAR DRIVER

Jeez, I only managed three in the last week. Inexcusable. I prostrate myself before you, dear readers.

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

Wednesday, April 22, 2015
WHEN I WAS A RACE CAR DRIVER
When I was a race car driver, I used to keep a pumpkin on the seat next to me. It's heaviness and steadiness and purple orange rich insideness was always a comfort to me. But then it started to speak. It grew a mouth that was always fixed in a cruel grimace, and beady little eyes. It taunted me with all my most intimate doubts and fears. I almost crashed several times punching it and screaming for it to shut up. I sure liked the damn thing better when it was inanimate. But superstition stopped me from simply throwing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment