.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, July 23, 2015

DRINKING FROM CRYSTAL STREAMS

I like this imagine of The Man Made Of Crystals, walking through the countryside. Nice work, subconscious.

Read the rest at

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

Friday, July 17, 2015
DRINKING FROM CRYSTAL STREAMS
Drinking from crystal streams, I am bent over and the crystals fill me up. They convince all the other cells in my body to turn into crystals and now I am The Man Made Of Crystals. As I walk through the countryside, all the beavers and other rodents see the light twinkling through me and get an extra little twinkle in their eye, and as they build dams and eat trees and dig holes, they do it with an extra sense of joie de vivre. I'm glad I can do my part. I hope when I reach the city that my sight will enliven and enlighten the humans, and they will not set upon me and tear me apart and sell my crystal body parts one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment