.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Friday, July 17, 2015

I WAS HANGING OUT WITH THE BOYS IN MIAMI

I'm really hung up on this No mercy Song this week...

Read the rest at

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

Wednesday, July 15, 2015
I WAS HANGING OUT WITH THE BOYS IN MIAMI

I was hanging out with the boys in Miami, we had some great pastel sweaters on, nice trousers, Lars had his soul patch trimmed just right. We were looking fly as hell, busting some sweet unison dance moves. I was playing a little Spanish guitar. All of a sudden my beautiful girlfriend who never speaks, she got up and walked off down the beach. I called out to her, "where do you go, my lovely? where do you go?" She turned and I thought she may speak for the first time, but suddenly a shark leaped out of the water and ate her whole. Chomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment