.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Thursday, January 8, 2015

WRITING EVERY DAY

I have started a new writing project. Every morning I open this page and type improvised nonsense for about 3 minutes without stopping.Then I press publish. No pausing. No editing.

You can follow it here.

http://writingeverymorning.blogspot.com.au/

It was was nice for a while when I was writing pretty good ones every day, but then I started writing some crappy ones and having to publish them anyway and that was less nice. But I shall forge on!

This my favourite one so far...

Friday, January 2, 2015

MOLASSES

Molasses was everywhere. We were very sticky. Waking up in such a sticky, molasses filled room is disturbing at the best of times, but when you have just been reincarnated as a kangaroo baby, it can be simply too much to bear. When a bear started to run toward us, roaring in hunger, I thought I may have a heart attack. But the bear too was stuck in the molasses, unable to move, and his roars of hunger became sad, confused whimpers. We stared into each others eyes, and that special moment was a watershed in bear / baby kangaroo relations. We were truly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment