.

THE CULTURAL GOOFBALLS ON WHICH I AM CURRENTLY HOPPED UP

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LIL B - 'JUSTIN BEIBER'




I like this guy. I find his rampant, ever smiling publicity seeking opportunism rather amusing. He names his songs after mega-celebrities to get more web search hits. He called his album "I'm Gay" just to get attention. And he is the king of the 'cooking' dance craze where one mimics the actions of of cooking. Stirring, mixing, flipping and so forth. Most of his actual music is resolutely awful, but I am rather taken with the dubbed out quality of his latest youtube hit, "Justin Beiber"...


Woody mcDonald hipped me to another pretty dope one he did a while back with his teenage hyphy group The Pack. Nice bassline...


Oh yes, and here he is with his cooking dance instructional video. Get cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment